Thursday, June 2, 2011

Finding Happiness

   Once on a one evening, looking a beautiful woman in his forties, dressed in a beautiful and well mannered, down from a boarded luxury car. With an unhappy face, he went to his aunt's house in the suburbs, away from the crowds.

After removing a miss, with a sigh, she said, "Auntie. After the children were great, I feel lonely and unhappy. I feel life is so empty and meaningless anymore."Smiling wisely, without the slightest comment on the nurse to call a woman, who worked as a maid in the house daily.  ....
        "Jane's brother, is mother's nephew. Coming from the city want to hear happy stories. Well, Ms. Anik please tell me, how do I find happiness? "Anik sitting in a chair that was near her and began to talk with a naive style and simple language. His voice is clear and obvious. "Look, Non. I once had a husband and children. However, my husband died of cancer. Unfortunately, three months later my only son after his father, died hit by a truck. At that time, I did not have anyone. I can sleep baseball, baseball delicious meal, can not smile much less laugh. Every day there is always a time to mourn my fate this bad. I'm even thinking of suicide.
          Then one night, when home from work, a cat following me. Because it's cold out, I let the kitten into the house. I gave him milk, which sold out drunk. Kitten meowed and rubbed his body into my legs. For the first time in months, I can smile. I myself was surprised, then thought, if it helps a little kitten can make me smile, maybe do something for someone else can make me happy. So, the next day, I made a banana cake and give it to another neighbor who was sick and could not get up from his bed. He was very pleased to receive my gift and we also had a chance to chat with happiness.
Every day, I try to do good, at least once a day to do good. Because I felt, when seeing another person happy, I also feel happy. Today, it seems no one can eat voraciously and slept soundly like me. I find happiness when it can make others happy. "Hearing the story Anik, wealthy woman suddenly burst into tears. He realized, he had everything that money can buy, but he lost the things money can not be bought. The wealth that belongs to was not able to make him happy.


Always positive thinking

0 komentar:

Followers